Platform SDKs are the ones that are the target of your application. A platform SDK contains resources that allow you to compile your applications for a given platform. These are usually the libraries, header files, frameworks and other resources necessary.
Platform SDKs are the following:
- iPhoneOS, iPhoneSimulator
- These SDKs target the iPhone or its associated simulator.
- MacOSX (macOS)
- For applications running on macOS.
- AppleTVOS, AppleTVSimulator
- To create applications for Apple TV.
- watchOS, watchSimulator
- The SDKs to develop for Apple Watch or its corresponding simulator.
The configuration for these SDKs can be retrieved using the
# get an SDK for iPhoneOS saker.apple.sdk.platform(iphoneos) # get an SDK for iPhoneOS 10.2 saker.apple.sdk.platform(iphoneos, Version: "10.2")
You can use the
Version parameter to get an SDK for a specific version. The platform names are interpreted in a case-insensitive way.
When using configuration presets, the associated platform SDK will be added to your configuration.